Saturday, August 30, 2014

my knitting model is on vacation

OMG, I finished a sweater!  And in less than 30 days.  This is the first sweater I've ever finished.

Unfortunately, my normal knitting model is currently on vacation, so you'll have to put up with a bad photo of me instead.  Ravelry link.




The ends have all been woven in now, and it's ready to be washed and blocked tomorrow (Saturday).

---

After a horrible week, I think the ants might be under control.  I worked a 16-hour day on Wednesday and came home to find them everywhere.  I left yet another message for my spray company.  They called back Thursday morning and said they would go under the house to spray.  I took a quick shower, packed up Callie, and took her over to my parents' house.  I'm still finding a few ants, but I've been promised they should all be gone by the end of the weekend.  The house smells pretty bad, and I know it makes Callie sick, so she gets to stay with my parents for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment